Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Review: Ishigaki L-Glutathione Advanced

Photo credits to the owner. My SD card collapsed. T_T

Searching for a cheap, safe and effective brand of Glutathione? 。◕‿◕。
Today, I will blog about the glutathione pills that I've took for months.

Let's start!
(=^-ω-^=)

HOW IT SHOULD BE TAKEN 
~According to the label, DOSAGE: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule a day, preferably with a meal or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.

HOW I TOOK IT  
~For skin whitening, I took one capsule twice a day together with 500 mg of vitamin C.

PROS
+ Cheap
+ Really effective on whitening skin (yellowish-white)
+ Doesn't hurt my stomach when taking it. 
+ Good anti-oxidant.

CONS
- Cause me cystic pimple on the first week of usage.
- Not FDA approved

FINAL VERDICT
~ 4 / 5 If it was just does'nt cause me pimples I would give it a perfect 5, it was just having a clear skin is a big thing for me. But if you don't have an acne-prone skin you should give it a try! :)


Thanks for reading!!!ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment