Sunday, January 4, 2015

REVIEW: LabDee Alpha Arbutin Soap


It claims to whiten skin instantly, temporarily and permanently with continuous usage. Sounds interesting, right? I got curious when I saw this picture.

Read my full review if you want to know more about this product! (>‿◠)v

WHAT IS ARBUTIN?
✿ is found in the dried leaves of a number of different plant species including bearberry. Arbutin has known to prevent pigmentation, liver spots, and freckles and whiten skin but it also has anti-aging effects and gives UBV / UVC filter or protection. It also treats allergic inflammation and sunburn marks of the skin.

WHAT ALPHA ARBUTIN SOAP CLAIMS?
  dries up pimples
 gradually effective on pimple scars
 safer than hydroquinone
 lightens stretchmarks
 Reduce melasma/freckles, acne, wrinkles, scars, darkspots
 for men and women
 gently removes dead skin and promotes regeneration of new healthy skin cells. 
 smells like a milk soap
 ideal for sensitive skin
 helps keep skin smooth and healthy
 treats allergic inflammation and sunburn marks of the skin
 protect the skin against damage caused by free radicals 
 will cause a bit of skin peeling but will definitely make your skin smoother and glowing afterwards
 fast and safe skin whitening
 See visible results in just 7 days.

PACKAGING






Weight: 70 g.
It has a strong fruity smell.

PROS
TFDA approved.
✿ Cute packaging.
✿ Faded my pimple marks.
✿ Dries up my pimples.
Makes my skin smooth.
✿ Micro-peeling effect.
✿ The expiration date is written.
✿ Fruity smell.

CONS.
Doesn't instantly whiten skin.

OVERALL RESULTS
I gave it 4 / 5. Overall, I like how effective it is on pimple marks and how it really smoothen my skin. But it may be too strong for those who have sensitive skin.

(っ◕‿◕)っHope this helps!
Thanks for reading!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment